Missing hitting the Big Red Button to launch your rocket? Here is one that you can print on a 3D printer and then adapt to use with the slide valve in our current kit.
1. Download and print the BRB .STL File.
2. You're going to need the following parts:
- Medium-Pressure Brass Threaded Pipe Fitting1/8 Pipe Size, Male x Female 90 Degree Elbow
- Push-to-Connect Tube Fitting for AirStraight Adapter for 1/4" Tube OD x 1/8 NPT Male (this part is needed if connecting directly to an air compressor otherwise screw the 1/8" Schrader valve into the 90 Degree Elbow to connect to a bicycle pump).
- Masterkleer PVC Tubing 1/8" ID, 1/4" OD, 1/16" Wall Thickness
3. Using pipe sealing (teflon) tape on the connections and plumb as shown in the image to the left.
The pictures are for a connection directly to a compressor. The connection coming out of the bottom goes to the LAUNCHER and the connection coming out the side of the Big Red Button goes to a compressor.