I’ve just added our next 3D printable accessory – a Big Red Button! (a.k.a BRB). If you don’t have a 3D printer, let us know and we will start selling these as accessories!
Super easy to use:
It can be found here:
Order the elbow fitting from McMaster – Part Number 50785K43 (https://www.mcmaster.com/#50785k43/=1dhju63), Download and 3D print the parts. Note there are two files, one for 3mm filament and one for 1.75mm filament, depending on your printer. Gather up your parts:
Time to assemble:
- – Remove the Schrader valve adapter from the end of the slide valve. Clean and re-wrap the threads with teflon tape. Thread into elbow fitting and tighten.
- Wrap the threads of the elbow fitting with teflon tape. Assemble into BRB body and dry fit washer in orientation shown. Apply superglue, and apply pressure.
- Thread the elbow fitting into the end of the slide valve and tighten. Install the slide valve into the base. Slide in the retainer and align the holes. Insert length of filament and trim flush.
- Cut two short lengths of filament to act as alignment pins. Insert into holes in BRB body, and dry fit cap. Apply superglue, and apply pressure.
- Use a sharpie to highlight the text if desired. Attach a bike pump, and you are Ready To Launch!